Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist represents the organization by building a social media presence. This individual will be required to run awareness campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. He or she will also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist include (but are not limited to):
• Running social media advertisement campaigns and maintain and update chronogram ongoing campaigns.
• Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign and other presentations.
• Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
• Monitoring the organization’s brand on social media.
• Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Responding to comments on each account.
• Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
• Penetrate large platforms such as Benevity, Giving Tuesday, Global Giving etc and move them permanently to achieve greater dissemination and greater results
• Social Media Marketing experience.
• Experience developing social media strategies.
• Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
• Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
• Proven ability to build social media communities.
• Understanding of graphic design principles.
• Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must.