The administrative assistant is a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the organization by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include (but are not limited to):
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Associate’s Degree in related field.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.